Home/Christmas / Christmas Cards/Irish & Celtic Christmas Cards/Irish Christmas Cathedral (box of 20)
Gift Certificate Details
GIFT CERTIFICATE DETAILS
HOW TO REDEEM:
To redeem simply select "Gift Certificate" as your payment method on the billing screen during checkout and enter the gift certificate code (provided by email).
Gift certificates can be purchased and redeemed only online at MonasteryGreetings.com.
Beer Shipping Rules & Regulations
During checkout by confirming you are OVER 21, you agree to the following:
Summary of Rules & Regulations:
- Buyer AND recipient are OVER 21 years of age
- ADULT SIGNATURE required upon delivery
- No shipping by US Postal Service OR to PO Boxes
- No shipping by UPS Air Services (Next Day, 2nd Day or 3 Day)
- No shipping to Michigan, Utah, or anywhere where prohibited by law
- No shipping outside the lower 48 United States
- All credit card charges & return address labels appear as "Monastery Greetings."
Complete Rules & Regulations:
- LEGAL AGE REQUIREMENT: ALL BUYERS AND RECIPIENTS OF PURCHASED ALCOHOL MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. Beer sold by Monastery Greetings can be sold and delivered only to a person who is at least 21 years old. By placing an order for beer with Monastery Greetings you represent to us that you are at least 21 years old and the person to whom any beer will be delivered is also 21 years old.
- AN ADULT SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED BY LAW FOR ALL DELIVERIES THAT INCLUDE BEER. When your order is delivered, the person receiving will be required to show identification proving that he or she is at least 21 years old. For this reason, we will not ship with instructions to "leave on porch" or any instructions which will not allow a signature to be obtained. If no one is available to receive the package, a subsequent attempt to deliver will be made. We encourage you to use a commercial business address such as your office to assure the fastest delivery time.
- DUE TO RESTRICTIONS, BEER CANNOT BE SHIPPED THROUGH THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE OR BY UPS AIR SERVICES. You may not have your delivery made to a Post Office Box, a military address, or any international address (including Canada). Beer also cannot be shipped using air delivery services (Next Day, 2nd Day or 3 Day).
- BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OBSERVING ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL AND STATE LAWS REGARDING SHIPMENT OF BEER. Title of all products sold is transferred to the buyer at the time the initial payment is made; this transfer occurs in the state of Ohio. By the act of purchasing alcohol products from Monastery Greetings, the buyer authorizes Monastery Greetings to act on his or her behalf in processing and shipping the order and to engage a common carrier on his or her behalf for shipment of product. By utilizing this service, the purchaser is representing that he or she is acting in compliance with his or her local and state laws regarding the purchase, transportation and delivery of beer. Please check your state's policies on alcohol shipments prior to placing your order. WARNING: Certain states expressly prohibit the direct importation of alcohol and violation can be punishable as a misdemeanor or felony. It is Monastery Greetings' policy not to ship to certain states where direct shipment is prohibited and therefore we will not take orders for shipment to Michigan, Utah, or other states where prohibited.
The purchaser represents that he or she has obtained any required permission, paid any required fees, is working through properly licensed intermediaries where required, is legally entitled to take possession of products and is legally entitled to take quantities ordered and once again confirms that he or she is at least 21 years of age.
Monastery Greetings recognizes and complies with all federal, state, and local laws regarding sale of alcohol to adults only. No deliveries will be made to a visibly intoxicated person.
- IF AN ORDER IS RETURNED, THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT OF ALL RETURN SHIPPING CHARGES. If any order is returned for failure to provide proper proof of age, or if multiple delivery attempts are unsuccessful, an additional fee will apply for return charges and for any requested reshipment.
- MONASTERY GREETINGS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEATHER RELATED DAMAGE. Common carriers do not provide climate control over shipments and cannot insure our packages from freezing or extremely hot weather. The purchaser assumes all risk brought on by the weather during shipment. Damage related to the weather and climate during shipment is not the responsibility of Monastery Greetings or the common carrier.
- MONASTERY GREETINGS MAKES NO CLAIM THAT THE BUYER HAS ANY LEGAL RIGHT TO HAVE ALCOHOL SHIPPED TO ANY DESTINATION. Monastery Greetings makes no claims to currently hold nor is obligated to obtain any permits or licenses in the event they are required. The customer is solely responsible for shipment of alcoholic purchases and as such is expected to know and abide by his or her local and state laws.
- ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.